Professional Roofing Contractors Serving Louisiana for Over 45 Years.
In 1965, Ed Lundin and his father introduced the benefits of spray polyurethane foam roofing to Louisiana. In 1970, they installed the first Single Ply, EPDM roofing system in Louisiana and in 1980, they installed one of the first foil-faced modified bitumen roofing systems in the United States.
In 1985 Ed Lundin opened Lundin Roofing Company and the commitment to innovation and contemporary roofing systems, begun by father and son all those years ago, continues on to the present day. Lundin Roofing Company remains dedicated to quality and safety which has enabled them to meet the highest expectations of their customers.
“Lundin Roofing Company is dedicated to providing its customers the very best commercial roofing products and services available, while offering its employees an opportunity for growth, financial security and a safe working environment. It is the mission of Lundin Roofing Company to accomplish these goals through an unmatched commitment to its customers, employees and suppliers.”
Lundin Roofing Company is dedicated to safety. To ensure safety always comes first, Lundin Roofing Company has implemented a number of safety programs and requirements including:
- Mandatory quarterly safety meetings at the main office.
- Formal classroom training to stay up-to-date on the latest safety trends.
- Participation in the National Roofing Contractors Association Toolbox Talks program, where employees are instructed on a new safety topic each week.
- All employees are required to complete and/or participate in the following safety programs, including background checks and pre-employment and random drug screening:
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Managers Association
- Occupational Safety Health Administration
- DISA, Inc.
Our dedication to Safety has enabled Lundin Roofing Company to enjoy an insurance experience modifier of less than one since the inception of the company, with no OSHA reportable accidents in over four years.
Lundin Roofing Company's quality control methods have helped them form partnerships with the best manufacturers allowing them to uphold their promise of quality to their customers. The manufacturers they use must provide the following services:
- Consistent Quality
- Every drum, roll or package must be of consistent quality.
- On-Site Assistance
- Quality assistance "on the job" when requested.
- Job site and in-house training when requested.
- The financial ability to service warranties for the life of the warranty.
- Inspections of every warrantied job to ensure that requirements have been met for the type and length of the warranty provided.
This program has resulted in the rewarding to Lundin Roofing Company of over 200 consecutive "Perfect 10's" on work completed in the past 5 years.
Lundin Roofing does not "sub out" our work to day laborers or piece workers. All company employees are full time professional roofers, many of whom have 30 years or more of experience. These professional roofers are provided with the tools and training necessary for them to meet the rigorous requirements of the manufacturers used by Lundin Roofing Company. This training includes:
- Manufacturer’s on-site training.
- Classroom training by manufacturers, superintendents and professional consultants.
- National trade shows, where our foremen and management stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Training programs offered by trade associations such as the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance.
With our emphasis on high-quality training from various sources, it’s no accident that our work has always exceeded the highest expectations of our customers.
Find the roofing option that’s right for your business. Call today for your free quote! 225-343-7663